Things to do and see
- Habkern Granite
- Habkern ski resort
- Habkern Swimming Pool
- Habkern Village Museum
- Habkern-Lombachalp Winter
- Heubühlen Alp
- Ibex Colony
- Lombachalp Habkern snowshoe hiking
- Moorland & Karst Topography
- Snowshoeing under a full/new moon in nature's paradise of Habkern
- Watch alphorn making in close up
- Bus alpin Habkern-Lombachalp
The traditional mountain farming village of Habkern offers the experience of ancient customs and folklore, unspoilt nature, and rest and relaxation.
In Habkern you have the opportunity to experience nature and farming life close up. Take a trip up to an alpine meadow and watch the dairyman at work making cheese. The nearby Lombachalp and the moorland and karst landscapes of Habkern-Sörenberg are a paradise for extended hikes. And with a little luck you might even spot the indigenous ibex colony.