Swiss Ski School of Diemtigtal: learn to ski and snowboard
Discover your passion for winter sports
Diemtigtal offers three family-run ski schools. Whichever location you choose, you are sure to find the ideal programme for you and your children.
If your kids are skiing for the first time, they can learn the basics on various children’s courses in Springenboden. Advanced skiers make use of the ski lift as they hone their skills, then savour the sun and the views of the practice slopes from the sun terraces of the two restaurants.
In the Grimmialp area, the «Swiss Snow Ski Village» is situated alongside the Egg children’s lift, where the youngest visitors experience the soft snows of winter for the first time. Experienced skiers then take the next step via the button lift or chair lift.
Beginners, meanwhile, enjoy the magic carpet and two practice lifts of the «Swiss Snow Kids Village» in Wiriehorn. Here, «Snowli» the mascot accompanies children on their first attempts at gliding. More proficient skiers take the chair lift before carving down into the valley from the Wiriehorn skiing area.
Your highlights at a glance
- One ski school, three sites
- Half-price taster lesson with the NaturparkCard
- «Snowli» the mascot is there for kids
- Private and group lessons available
- 80 ski instructors
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Wear warm winter sports gear
- Bring enough to eat and drink (there are also restaurants in the area)
- Roads may be snow-covered: plan your arrival
- Check the winter sports report
"For our family, it was a short journey to the beautiful skiing region of Wiriehorn. As parents, we enjoyed a coffee on the cabin terrace and watched the hustle and bustle on the practice slopes; we also saw the progress our children were making. They were especially happy to meet the mascot «Snowli»."
- Suitable for any weather
- for Groups
- for Class
- for Children of the age of 3-6
- for Children of the age of 6-10
- for Children of the age of 10 upwards
- Debit Card
- Children Entertainment Corner (indoors)
- Children's Playground (outdoors)
- Baby Change
- Barrier-free access