Improve your sense of balance by stand-up paddleboarding on the lake. If you'd rather keep dry, you and your family can hire a canoe and paddle along the shore. Enjoy a wonderful summer day on the water. Stop at the Deltapark Vitalresort’s restaurant for refreshments and a bite to eat to give you the energy to keep on paddling.
Absolut Outdoor & Events’ hire point is situated next to the Deltapark Vitalresort right on the shore of Lake Thun. You can put down your towel on the lawn by the shore and enjoy a refreshing dip in Lake Thun. You can hire kayaks, boats and canoes as well as stand-up paddleboards. Take the Lake Thun Canoeing Trail and glide across the water towards Spiez or Faulensee, where you can return the canoe.
If the weather isn’t warm enough for swimming, you can pedal up a hill on an e-bike and admire Lake Thun from above or enjoy being pampered from head to foot in the Deltapark Vitalresort’s large spa centre.
Your highlights at a glance
- Wide choice of equipment available to hire: SUPs, canoes, kayaks, boats and e-bikes
- Enjoy culinary delights and refreshments on the restaurant terrace
- E-Bike hire point on site
- Enjoy a little pampering in the hotel’s extensive wellness centre after your outdoor experience
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip “It is wonderful to glide across the water on a stand-up paddleboard or share a canoe with friends and paddle over the gentle waves. For me, the main thing is being on the water, feeling the water under my feet. That’s what makes me happy.”
- Appropriate clothing must be worn on the restaurant terrace
- Combine your trip with an overnight stay at the Hotel Deltapark and let the spa team spoil you
- Have you seen the Thunerseespiele yet? A visit to see the musical is certainly worthwhile