Aeschi and Aeschiried presents a family-friendly winter sports region with two ski lifts and two training lifts. Enjoy breathtakingly panoramic views of deep blue Lake Thun and a majestic mountain backdrop. Traverse natural snow pistes on skis or a snowboard.
Explore the small but perfectly formed skiing region of Aeschi-Aeschiried. Together with your family, experience memorable days of winter sports amid an idyllic winter landscape. Traverse your way down perfectly groomed slopes of superb natural snow. The family-friendly winter sports area has two ski lifts, two training lifts, wonderful views and offers visitors great value. The imposing mountain backdrop, encompassing the pyramid of the Niesen and the peaks of the Bernese Oberland, make every descent a fabulous experience. Thanks to the family-friendly mood, skiing and snowboarding conditions are ideal for people of all ages. Beginners can discover a passion for winter sports in the established winter sports school, which welcomes children. With short waiting times for the lifts, stress-free days in the snow are guaranteed. Relaxation is also promised in the ski huts and bars. Fortify yourself with a good meal as you soak up the sun.
Your highlights at a glance
- Wide choice of natural snow slopes
- Superb views of deep blue Lake Thun
- Majestic panorama of Alpine peaks, including the pyramid-like Niesen
- Reasonably priced, family-friendly skiing area
- Professional ski/winter sports school
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"For me, the natural slopes, family-friendly atmosphere and spectacular views of Lake Thun were the highlights of this enchanting ski region. My family and I were in the best of hands."
- Slopes open when sufficient snow falls
- Check the operating times of the ski lifts
- Bring your own winter sports equipment or enquire about rentals in advance
- Wear winter sports gear and a helmet
- Book lessons at the ski school early (if needed)