Enjoy 30 km of skating pistes and equally long classic cross-country trails from Aeschi across Aeschiried to the Suldtal. On the way you’ll be treated to an amazing view of the Niesen and surrounding snow-covered mountains. In winter the cross-country trails are the only way to reach the idyllic and peaceful Suldtal.
Rent cross-country skiing equipment from the rental station in Aeschiried or bring your own cross-country skis and a valid trail cross-country trail ticket. For a special experience, travel across the 4 km long illuminated cross-country trails at night, automatically lit every evening from Monday to Friday. Interested in private lessons? Sign up for cross-country skiing lessons. Whether you’re a beginner, advanced or professional skier, the cross-country trails in Aeschi are a wonderful cross-country skiing experience in the heart of nature.
Your highlights at a glance
- Idyllic cross-country trails through the Suldtal
- 30 km of classic cross-country trails and skating pistes with amazing views
- 4 km of night time trails in Aeschiried, Monday to Friday from 18.00h to 21.00h
- Rent top-quality cross-country skiing equipment, skating and classic
- Cross-country skiing lessons
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“I can highly recommend the rental station in Aeschiried. They offer a professional service and you won’t have to drag your own equipment around with you.”
- Enquire about weather and trail conditions in advance
- Check rental service opening hours
- Beginners should book a private lesson
- Consider buying a cross-country ski pass or buy a cross-country ski ticket