Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, a wedding or are on a day out with the family, a horse and carriage ride through the wonderful mountain landscape is a real treat. Take a leisurely carriage ride through the Suldtal or sledge through the Bernese Oberland.
Sit back and relax in a carriage, sledge or historic stagecoach and gaze at the passing countryside. During the ride, you can discover the idyllic Suldtal nature reserve, the view over Lake Thun from Aeschi or the atmospheric landscape of Kandersteg from a horse-drawn sledge in winter. You may even want to round off your ride with a delicious meal. Experience raw horsepower while dashing through the beautiful mountain landscape by coach.
Your highlights at a glance
- Take a ride in a historic stagecoach
- Hire a carriage for round trips, birthdays, family day trips or weddings
- Horse and carriage ride through the Suldtal nature reserve
- Winter sledge ride in Kandersteg
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“I surprised my mum with a cosy carriage ride for her 50th birthday. The tranquil carriage ride through the picturesque countryside was great fun.”
- Book well in advance for private events
- The different carriages have space for four up to a maximum of twelve people
- Contact Aeschi Tourismus or the carriage company for more information about the route and costs
- Wear warm, weather-appropriate clothing