This fun-packed treasure trail in Aeschi is fun for all the family. Your children will be transformed into treasure hunters as they use different clues to guide you through the idyllic landscape. The trail leads you through the village, across colourful flower meadows and past deep-green forests. You and your family will answer various questions along the way.
Join your family on an fun fun-packed treasure trail in Aeschi and search for the mysterious treasure chest. Pick up your treasure map in Aeschi tourist office, then with map in hand set off with your family on the three-hour trail. The easy-going trail passes through flower meadows, green fields and past the forest. Various posts with questions have been hidden along the way, with simple questions that can easily be answered by children from age six and above. While your children answer the questions, you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the Niesen and shimmering Lake Thun. The posts are located in outdoor locations or at houses in the village. Once the kids have solved all the riddles and found the treasure chest, a reward awaits in the tourist office. Each treasure hunter can pick their own gift. Place answer cards in the “Chäs-Chessi” cheese cauldron in the tourist office. If the tourist office is closed, hand the cards in at the entrance to the indoor swimming pool. The main draw is held at the end of the year, with great prizes for all the family.
Your highlights at a glance
- Treasure hunt in beautiful natural surroundings
- Outdoor family fun
- Impressive view of the Niesen and Lake Thun
- Solve the riddles and answer the questions together
- Rewards from the treasure chest for all treasure hunters
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“We had barely made it five minutes down the road with our children and we were already gripped by treasure hunting fever. We solved the riddles together surrounded by beautiful countryside. It was an unforgettable family outing.”
- Check Aeschi tourist office opening hours
- If the tourist office is closed, you can hand your answer card in at Aeschi indoor swimming pool and end the trail there
- Trail lasts around three hours
- Suitable for children aged six and over
- Trail is not suitable for pushchairs