Cast off and take to the water, Immerse yourself in its idyllic tranquillity. The deep-blue waters of Lake Thun glistens in the sunlight as you glide past stunning locations on the boat. Enjoy the majestic mountain panorama and the many marvels of nature along the shore.
Let your mind run free as you cruise the deep-blues of Lake Thun by boat. An excursion on the lake gives you the opportunity to relax and enjoy unforgettable experiences. Glide quietly over the waves on a boat and admire the passing natural landscape. On the way, the captain repeatedly heads for the jetties of picturesque villages. If you’re hungry or thirsty, why not enjoy some refreshments in the on-board restaurant? You’ll see fairytale castles, “Europe’s most beautiful bay” in Spiez and many other picturesque areas along the shores of Lake Thun.
The breathtaking panorama with the pyramid-shaped Niesen and the surrounding mountain peaks is even more imposing when seen from the water. Take a cruise for two, alone, with family or with friends. Take advantage of unique offers to experience unforgettable moments on the lake at any time of the year. A highlight on Lake Thun is a trip on the nostalgic paddle steamer “Blümlisalp”.
Your highlights at a glance
- Relax on the deep-blue waters of Lake Thun
- Mountain panoramas and the beauty of nature from the water
- Nostalgic trips on the steamboat “Blümlisalp”
- Refreshments available in the on-board restaurant
- Unforgettable special and evening trips available
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip “The sound of the waves, the wind in my hair and the sun on my face. I love the feeling of relaxation you get when you’re on the water. A cruise on Lake Thun lets me charge up my batteries.”
- Operates all year round; take seasonal timetables into account
- Take the timetable into account when planning your journey
- Tickets available at the Tourist Office, at the jetties and on board the boats
- Point-to-point journeys, half-day or full-day excursions available