Relax after an exciting hike or simply treat yourself to some well-earned time-out. Bödelibad Interlaken has something for everyone. As well as swimming in the indoor and outdoor pools, you can train in the gym. Or perhaps you’d like to take a break away from it all? The saunas and steam baths are the perfect place to relax.
In winter, you can keep in shape by swimming a few lengths of the 25 m indoor swimming pool. After your workout, you can relax in the Kneipp bath or one of the saunas. Fancy something a little more active? The fitness room offers a variety of cutting-edge exercise machines to help you keep in shape.
In summer your family can head to the outdoor pool, where kids and grown-ups alike can enjoy the warm rays of the sun on their faces. Whether on the slide, the volleyball field or swimming in the 50 m pool,
a visit to Bödelibad is a refreshing experience. There’s also an indoor and outdoor pool for the kids. Right next to the swimming pool, you’ll also find a mini golf course. Pride yourself on your focus and precision? Then spend an unforgettable summer’s day playing mini golf with your family or friends.
Your highlights at a glance
- From mid-May you can swim under open skies in the outdoor pool
- Play a round of mini golf with your friends
- Your visit to the wellness areas includes a free entry to the indoor or outdoor pool
- Kids’ pool (indoor and outdoor) & Slide (outdoor pool)
- Certified wellness hotel in the Wellness Destination Interlaken
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip “The indoor pool’s characteristic ambience envelops me from the moment I enter the building. Here I really have a chance to unwind. Sometimes I do a few quick laps of the pool and other times I just drift, soaking up the view of the mountains as the sun sets behind them."
- Make a note of the seasonal opening times
- You can use the pool until 21.00h, Tuesday to Friday
- Parking is available