The Bönigen lido is situated on emerald Lake Brienz, where the view of the surrounding mountainsides is stunning. Rent an SUP, kayak or canoe and swim in the heated pool or the invigorating lake. For children, there is a beginners’ pool, playground and two water trampolines.
Bönigen lido is idyllically situated on the beautiful banks of Lake Brienz. A shingle beach slopes gently down to the turquoise waters from a mountain spring. The attractive lido, which is perfect for families, also offers a 25-metre heated swimming pool, a terrace with boccia court, a children’s pool and a cosy sunbathing lawn under shady trees. On hot summer days, take a dip in the cool waters or splash around in the water park with its two water trampolines. For a light meal or something more substantial, sample the culinary delights of the welcoming restaurant. In the mood for a tour of discovery on the water? Rent a kayak, canoe or stand-up paddle to explore the picture-perfect banks of Lake Brienz – or book a guided paddling trip with Hightide Kayak School.
Your highlights at a glance
- 25-metre swimming pool with constant temperature of 24 degrees
- Water park with two water trampolines
- Boccia court on the terrace and playground on the beach
- Guided paddling trips; rental of SUPs, kayaks and canoes
- Culinary delights in the restaurant
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"Bönigen lido is full of charm, and I always feel very welcome here. After a memorable kayak tour, I treated myself to a meal at the cosy restaurant.
- Open daily May-September
- Don’t forget to bring your swimsuits and sunscreen
- Lockers available (deposit required)
- Barrier-free access: wheelchair-friendly WCs and bath chairs available
- Accessible by PostAuto (line 103) from Interlaken West or Interlaken Ost station, 500-metre walk from «Bönigen, See» stop