Brienz Lido offers a large lawn for sun-seekers, secluded shady areas under mature trees and an incomparable view over Lake Brienz surrounded by steep slopes and mountain ranges to the left and right, with Interlaken visible in the distance. Lake Brienz is the perfect place to cool down on very hot summer days.
Brienz Lido has a large lawn area and ample access to the refreshing waters of Lake Brienz. Ideal for families, the lido offers a children’s paddling pool with three different depths, a water trampoline, two diving towers, a floating platform and a playground. On hot summer days, the glistening, turquoise waters of Lake Brienz offer welcome relief from the heat. End your day with an aperitif or a delicious dinner and make the most of the summer evening, with a magnificent view of the beautiful lake and mountains.
Your highlights at a glance
- Directly located on the clear, turquoise waters of Lake Brienz
- 1 m and 3 m diving platform, children’s paddling pool, water trampoline, floating platform, sandpit with slide, roundabout, children’s play equipment, table tennis
- SUP and kayak hire
- Paella evenings and 1 August barbecue buffet
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip “I enjoy relaxing in the comfortable lounge overlooking the lake while my kids have fun on the water trampoline.”
- Open daily May-September
- Don’t forget to bring your swimsuits and sunscreen
- Lockers cost CHF 1.00 and require a deposit of CHF 4.00