The Brunni Hütte sits above Aeschi and Leissigen, and at the foot of Morgenberghorn. Prepare for an amazing view of Holiday Region Interlaken. Discover this idyllic mountain on a hike or snowshoe trek.
Brunni Alp mountain can be reached in summer via various hiking trails, or on a snowshoe trail in winter. The five-hour, challenging snowshoe tour starts in Aeschiried and takes you to Brunni Hütte via Greberegg. Beneath the Morgenberghorn, at 1644 m above sea level, you’ll be able to enjoy an amazing view of Interlaken, nestled between Lakes Brienz and Thun. In summer goats graze around the Brunni Hütte. Buy a delicious Mutschli goat's cheese as a souvenir of your alpine visit to the Bernese Oberland. Would you like to stay in the cabin overnight? Find out more at Leissigen Ski Club.
Your highlights at a glance
- Majestic view of Interlaken and Lakes Thun and Brienz
- In summer buy a piece of goat’s cheese, made in the Alps
- Hiking or snowshoe tour to Brunni Alp
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“I can highly recommend Brunni Alp goat’s cheese. We could hear the goats’ bells from the cabin, which fitted in perfectly with the alpine atmosphere.”
- Check weather conditions before the hike or snowshoe tour
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing
- Enquire in advance at Leissigen Ski Club about staying in the cabin overnight