What is the Canyon Swing? A gorge, a rope, bravery, fearlessness and a rush of adrenaline. Take this breathtaking challenge and launch yourself into the awe-inspiring chasm of the Grindelwald glacial gorge. Experience 90 m of freefall, then swing between towering rock faces at 120 km/h. Professional guides are on hand to ensure your safety.
In the mighty glacial gorge of Grindelwald, surrounded by towering rock faces, an unforgettably adrenaline-charged adventure known as the Canyon Swing awaits. Do you have the nerve to leap into the chasm from a platform 90 m above the ground? The view into the yawning gorge from the jump-off point is impressive, daunting and overwhelming, all at the same time – an emotional roller coaster. Those who have the courage can be sure of the ultimate adrenaline kick.
Once you jump, you experience 90 m of freefall and end up swinging through the narrow glacial gorge at speeds of up to 120 km/h. An incredible sensation of joy floods your body as you climb the short ladder out of the gorge on legs trembling with relief. Experience the spectacular Canyon Swing at Grindelwald: a gorge, a rope, a great deal of courage and a surge of adrenaline. Professional guides are on hand to ensure your safety. The experience can be booked with or without transport from Interlaken or Grindelwald.
Your highlights at a glance
- Spectacular leap from a 90 m platform
- Experience freefall and the sensation of flying
- Swing between towering rock faces at 120 km/h
- Sheer adrenaline in the imposing glacial gorge of Grindelwald
- Professional guides ensure your safety
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"When I first looked at the drop, I didn’t think I’d be able to do it. After wrestling with myself for several minutes, I screwed up all my courage and jumped into the void. The feeling afterwards was sheer joy, a rush of adrenaline I’ll never forget."
- Duration of tour from Interlaken: 3 hours
- Individual travel to the Grindelwald glacial gorge is possible; parking spaces are available
- Equipment and transport included
- Video service available
- Bring or wear warm, weatherproof clothing