In the Grand Café Restaurant & Swiss Chocolatier Schuh, discover how the very best chocolate specialities are made from liquid cocoa paste. Take a peek over the chocolatiers’ shoulders and find out more about traditional chocolate manufacture in Switzerland.
The Grand Café Restaurant Schuh at the heart of Interlaken has been synonymous with quality and traditional craftsmanship since 1818. The home-made chocolate and fresh pastries are some of the best home-made delicacies in Europe. Visit the chocolate show that takes place every day at 16.00h and watch the professional chocolatiers make chocolate. Find out how the very best Swiss chocolate is created from liquid cocoa paste and try the chocolate creations while you are there.
Your highlights at a glance
- Watch chocolatiers make chocolate
- Taste the very best in Swiss chocolate and fresh pastries
- Discover how chocolate is produced at the Grand Café Restaurant & Chocolatier Schuh
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Chocolate show takes place every day at 16.00h when registered for
- Registrations for the chocolate show must be made by 15.00h
- Individual starting time possible for groups of 12 or more people
- Restaurant and confiserie opened daily
“With great feeling, the chocolatier transformed the tempting, fragrant mass into fine chocolate specialities. My mouth was watering just watching.”