Climbing fun with friends or family. Improve your climbing skills at the K44 climbing centre in Interlaken, open all year round and in any weather. Discover the different climbing routes or train in the boulder grotto.
Visit the well-equipped K44 climbing centre in the heart of Interlaken. Have fun on the 820 m2 climbing wall and explore 70 climbing routes with difficulty ratings from 4a to 8a, as well as the boulder grotto. Beginners are advised to take a climbing course and learn how to climb properly with a climbing instructor. The beginner’s wall with top rope, where climbers are constantly secured from above, is particularly suitable for newcomers. Bring your own climbing equipment or rent climbing shoes and a harness on site. Climbing is the perfect total workout, is great fun and keeps you fit.
Your highlights at a glance
- Open all year round and in all weather
- 820 m2 climbing wall in the heart of Interlaken
- 70 climbing routes graded 4a to 8a
- Beginner’s wall with top rope and boulder grotto
- Rent your climbing equipment
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“I loved the different routes, with different challenges. It’s a great training experience.”
- Check the climbing centre’s opening hours in advance
- Beginners are advised to work with a climbing instructor
- Book a climbing course
- Bring your climbing gear or hire it on site
- Wear comfortable sports clothes