Come on one of our tours and ride a quad bike on unpaved roads or through the snow. Enjoy a driving experience with a difference. Drive to the most beautiful vantage points of the Bernese Oberland with a local guide.
Book one of Daniels Funtours Interlaken’s quad tours and explore beautiful vantage points in the Bernese Oberland with a local driver. How about a “Quad Tour Panorama”, a “Quad Tour for families”, a tour with a monster scooter or a “Swissness Quad Tour with barbecue or brunch”? The journey takes you along a forest road and an alpine path to a farm at 1500 m above sea level. Enjoy the finest mountain cheese and homemade bread at the farmhouse, which is situated on an alpine pasture. Whether you’re in a small or large group, the emphasis is on fun on this four-wheeled quad bike tour.
Quad riding in winter
A winter quad tour is a fantastic experience and is available from December to April. Drive over snow-covered roads and warm yourself up with a delicious raclette or fondue. Alternatively, you can add a snowshoe hike to your winter quad tour.
Your highlights at a glance
- Quad tours are offered in winter and summer
- Drive through villages and on unpaved roads with panoramic views
- Fun, safe way to learn how to quad bike
- Refreshments and homemade dishes at a farmhouse
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"The winter quad tour was an unforgettable adventure for me. Wrapped up warmly, we drove past snow-covered fir trees and were rewarded with a delicious fondue in imposing surroundings."
- Register for the Quad tour in advance online or by phone
- Bring your driving licence; you are permitted to drive a quad bike from the age of 18
- Children aged seven and over can take part as passengers