How about paragliding or hang gliding from the Niesen or the Stockhorn mountains? The Diemtigtal Flying School can make your dream of flying come true. Having enjoyed a tandem flight, you may even want to get further flying experience and train as a paragliding or hang glider pilot.
Whether you’re interested in going on a tandem flight or training as a paraglider or hang glider pilot, we at the Diemtigtal Flying School have a passion for sharing our experience of flying. How would you like to go on a spectacular tandem flight from the Stockhorn? Fly with a paraglider over pretty mountain lakes and admire the stunning alpine landscape or take the Niesen Funicular Railway to the top of the mountain and fly back down into the valley on a flight lasting for around 15 to 45 minutes, enjoying a wonderful view of the mountains and Lake Thun as you descend. Fancy steering a paraglider or hang glider yourself? Make your dreams of flying come true with the Diemtigtal Flying School.
Your highlights at a glance
- Book a tandem flight at any time of the year
- Train to be a paraglider pilot
- Learn how to fly a hang glider
- Attend interesting advanced training courses
- Have your paraglider tested or repaired
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip “Paragliding from the Stockhorn was wonderful. Next time I’m on the lookout for a very special gift, I’ll give a voucher for a tandem flight.”
- Tandem flights are suitable for those able to run 10 m and jump from a seat
- Wear appropriate footwear for your flight
- Allow at least two hours for a tandem flight