Enjoy racing downhill on a mountain bike? If so, the Wiriehorn is the perfect place for you. Rent equipment from the Wiriehornbahnen and take the chair lift to the starting point of the Downhill Bikepark. Various trails and the first pump track in the Bernese Oberland await.
Ride a downhill bike, scooter or monster scooter through the Bikepark Wiriehorn. Rent a bike or scooter and the necessary gear from the Wiriehornbahnen. Ride up in the chair lift and enjoy the rapid descent. Various downhill trails, steep bends, wood wall bends, drops and dusts promise a fantastic downhill experience. The trails are suitable for advanced riders and beginners alike. The "Weryhorny" run is the venue for the annual iXS Downhill Cup. At the end this section is the first permanent pump track in the Bernese Oberland. At the Hot-Trail bike school, professionals will teach you some great tricks for the bike and introduce you to the pump track.
Your highlights at a glance
- Chair lift takes you to the starting point for downhill trails
- Rent a downhill bike, scooter or monster scooter
- In summer, children accompanied by an adult travel free by train
- Venue for the annual iXS Downhill Cup
- The first pump track in the Bernese Oberland is open to you
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"The fantastic downhill run, with its various little jumps and an action-packed final jump really got the blood pumping. It’s a really addictive experience!"
- Check the weather conditions in advance
- Wear protective gear and a helmet for your safety
- Check the chair lift operating hours in advance