To enjoy a cheese fondue when and where you like, reserve your fondue backpack at the Amstutz dairy in Sigriswil. Fondue is delicious, but even tastier when eaten outdoors.
A special fondue experience awaits in the cosy village of Sigriswil. Pick up a fondue backpack with a caquelon fondue pot, spirit burner with windbreak, lighter, fondue mix, stirring tool, forks, a fabric bag, cheese and bread from the Amstutz dairy. Walk through the beautiful winter landscape across pretty flower meadows with a view of Lake Thun and find your own favourite spot along the way. Whether with friends, partner or family, this fondue fun in the fresh air will be an amazing experience.
Your highlights at a glance
- Enjoy a delicious cheese fondue in the heart of a stunning natural landscape
- Fondue fun in winter or summer
- Find your favourite spot for some fondue fun
- Fondue fun with no washing up
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“I can highly recommend a fondue in the open air with an amazing view. The team at Amstutz dairy ensures that the fondue rucksack has all you need for a cheese fondue.”
- Reserve your fondue backpack in advance
- Check opening times for the Amstutz dairy in Sigriswil
- The fondue backpack’s price is slightly reduced for four or more people