The Ballenberg Foxtrail lets you discover the open-air museum in a fun way. Whether with your family or as part of a team, you’re guaranteed a challenging treasure hunt with demanding puzzles, whether you take part with your family or as part of a team.
Take the bus or drive to the East entrance of the Ballenberg Open-Air museum in Brienzwiler. Buy the Foxtrail Pass, which includes admission to the museum, for CHF 32.00 per adult and CHF 17.00 per child or CHF 79.00 per family. Discover the Open-Air Museum over the course of one and a half to two hours on the Foxtrail. Together with your children, uncover secrets amid centuries-old Swiss houses and farm animals. You’re sure to have fun and a will receive a souvenir photo at the end of your treasure hunt.
Your highlights at a glance
- Uncover a secret amid old Swiss houses and farm animals
- If you’d like to take a break, open-air barbecues and tables with benches are available
- Discover centuries-old houses and take the opportunity to pet farm animals
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"Solving the puzzles was a lot of fun and we got to know the Ballenberg Open-Air Museum from an entirely new angle."
- The Foxtrail begins at the East entrance of the Ballenberg Open-Air Museum, in Brienzwiler
- Check the opening hours of the Ballenberg Open-Air Museum in advance
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing