Thun offers many places for the fox to hide. Follow the Foxtrail and solve the various puzzles to reach your destination. Experience Thun interactively. Go on a varied and entertaining treasure hunt through the town and its surroundings.
Choose between six exciting Foxtrail tours in the alpine town of Thun. Your adventure begins at Thun station. The trail takes you to various stations, each offering surprises and challenging tasks. You decipher messages and solve technical conundrums, which take you one step further along the Foxtrail. Depending on the trail, you’ll be led out into nature, to castles or palaces, gorges or parks or through the centre of Thun. As your instincts become keener, you’ll have enormous fun and an enjoyable time reaching the finish line with your family or club. You’re guaranteed an eventful afternoon surrounded by imposing landscapes.
Your highlights at a glance
- Have fun discovering Thun
- Challenging treasure hunt for both adults and children
- Choose one of the various Foxtrails
- Combine exercise, team spirit and excitement – it’s just right for a group excursion
- There’s a little reward at the end too!
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip “I enjoy thinking back to that fun afternoon we spent in Thun. The fox led us to various places of interest and out into nature. We were intrigued by the challenges and they certainly awakened our team spirit!”
- Allow 2 to 4.5 hours for the treasure hunt
- The trails can accommodate groups up to 18 people; book your starting time online
- The tour takes place outdoors. Comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended
- Some of the trails are wheelchair- and pram-accessible
- Some trails are also available in winter; check the options in advance