Experience an unforgettable panoramic journey on the GoldenPass Line. This wonderful stretch of railway runs between Lucerne, Interlaken and Montreux. En route, you will gaze upon awe-inspiring mountain peaks and picturesque natural landscapes. Enjoy a luxurious journey on board a panoramic train.
The unique mountain panorama passes by your window like a scene for an epic landscape film. The GoldenPass Line between Lucerne, Interlaken and Montreux offers a view over the stark peaks of the Central Alps, the incomparable Three Peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and the picture-book landscapes of French-speaking Switzerland. Travel on the panoramic train and enjoy an even better view of the breathtaking natural landscape through its expansive windows. In first or second class, as well as a wonderful view, you will also enjoy exceptional comfort. It’s a good idea to check the train number in the timetable. Some trains also offer exclusive VIP seats at the front of the train.
Your highlights at a glance
- Panoramic journey between Lucerne, Interlaken and Montreux
- Train journey through a varied landscape of mountains and lakes
- Huge panoramic windows guarantee a spectacular view
- Exceptional comfort in first and second Class
- One type of train features VIP seats at the front of the train for an even more panoramic view
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“The view out of the huge panoramic window is unbelievably beautiful. The passing landscape was so calming. I was able to leave all my worries behind and enjoy the journey.”
- Check the timetable for departure and arrival times
- Seat reservation recommended
- Special VIP seats bookable on request on one of the two trains