In summer, the Grimmialpbergbahnen chair lift brings you to the starting point for hikes. As soon as the first snow falls, the slopes are prepared. The skiing region, which is clearly planned, has a chair lift, a T-bar lift and a children’s lift, making it especially popular with families.
Take the chair lift to Stierenberg station. From here, a stunning hiking region opens onto an imposing alpine panorama. In winter, the Grimmialpbergbahnen transports you to a family-friendly skiing region complete with chair lift, T-bar lift and children’s lift.
Your highlights at a glance
- Chair lift takes you to the starting point for many hikes
- Family-friendly ski area with chair lift, T-bar lift and children’s lift
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip "The chairlift always takes me to my favourite place, where I can relax while looking at the crystal-clear surface of the Blausee and observe how the trees are reflected in the water. It makes for a great photo."
- Check the weather and snow conditions in advance
- Good footwear is recommended for walking
- Check the chair lift operating hours in advance