The guide will take you and your group in a canoe to places that can only be reached by water. Following the sun, the path leads to idyllic locations where you can take a break and relax. Enjoy a relaxing barbecue on the shores of Lake Thun, then head back to Spiez Bay in the moonlight.
Enjoy the experience of a canoe trip with an experienced guide. Paddle quietly across the water, ever further from the picturesque Spiez Bay and Spiez Castle,
discovering bays and places that few locals have ever seen. Leave the cares of your everyday life far behind while you enjoy the silence of the magical evening atmosphere. Spiezberg’s imposing cliffs are home to a large variety of bird species. Can you identify them? Paddling a little further, you arrive at an idyllic location that invites you to kick back and relax. A fire is lit, an aperitif is poured, and the main course is barbecued over the blazing fire. Enjoy a cooling dip in the lake while the food is cooking and then there’s ample time to share your experiences over a communal meal. Your guide will then lead you safely back along the lake’s shoreline to Spiez Bay.
Your highlights at a glance
- Explore bays and locations only accessible from the water
- Imposing cliffs at Spiezberg
- Cook a delicious meal over an open fire
- Canoeing on the lake by moonlight
- Enjoy a unique experience as a group
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“My group and I paddled across the calm waters of Lake Thun in the moonlight. The silence, the lights on the shore – it was a truly unforgettable moment.”
- Group offer for six or more people
- Early reservation required
- Take the following items with you: Weather-appropriate clothing, swimsuits and, if you wish, bathing shoes, spare clothes, headlamp
- The following services are included: Hire of canoes with life jackets and watertight bag, services of an outdoor guide, food and drinks