Close to the town of Thun, and beside deep-blue Lake Thun, Hilterfingen wine co-operative’s vines dot the landscape. Look over the vines and glimpse Lake Thun, sample a local Hilterfinger wine and relax.
Grapes have always featured on Hilterfingen’s coat of arms. Since 2000, and thanks to the Hilterfingen cooperative, viticulture has made a comeback. Regent Barrique red wine and white Riesling-Sylvaner are produced from the vineyard, which sits on a sunny slope overlooking the lake. Taste the local wine during a guided tasting session and let yourself be enchanted by the view of Lake Thun and the Stockhorn range. Wine tasting with a stunning panoramic view, life doesn’t get much better than this.
Your highlights at a glance
- Taste local Hilterfingen wine
- Enjoy a glass of Regent or Riesling-Sylvaner
- Walk through this wonderful vineyard with a view of Lake Thun
- Join an event at Hilterfingen wine co-operative
- Enjoy a barbecue at the “Gibelegg” with a view of the vines
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“It was a wonderfully authentic experience to enjoy the beautiful view over the vineyard, lake and surrounding mountain panorama with a glass of Hilterfingen's Riesling-Sylvaner.”
- Ask about buying wine from the Hilterfingen wine co-operative
- Book a tasting and tour through the vineyard
- Ask about Hilterfingen wine co-operative events
- Become a cooperative member to rent the Räbspycher for an event