Hotpot Brienz has places for two, six or eight people. The view of Lake Brienz and the winter landscape is out of this world. Treat yourself to a spot of relaxation accompanied by a tasty fondue in the hotpot or chalet.
Hotpot Brienz is open in winter, from December to the start of March. Couples can enjoy a romantic evening in one of the two-seater hotpots. If you're with friends, try one of the hotpots for six or eight people. There's a chance to savour the food too. In addition to a selection of hot and cold drinks, you can enjoy a fondue either in the cosy chalet or in the warm bath itself. The amazing view of Lake Brienz, along with the winter atmosphere, will make this an unforgettable experience in the great outdoors.
Your highlights at a glance
- Changing rooms with showers available
- Enjoy a tasty fondue while seated in the hotpot
- Bathe in the open air by the shores of Lake Brienz
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip “At first we wanted to eat in the cosy chalet but changed our mind on the spur of the moment. It was great fun eating the tasty fondue in the cosy and warm hotpot!”
- This is a very popular activity, so book your hotpot well in advance
- On cold winter days bring headgear (knitted beanie) with you
- Combine your visit with a day of winter sports on the Axalp or explore Brienz
- Swimsuit and slippers available for hire