Interlaken Walking Tours gives you the chance to discover the place in a completely different way. Young, local guides show you their personal Interlaken. Learn more about the history, myths and tourism in the region and marvel at breathtaking views.
Interlaken Walking Tours takes you behind the scenes of the place. Learn more about the history of the village, visit vantage points and be amazed by the myths surrounding Interlaken. The local guides lead you to places that usually remain hidden from other guests and like to tell you all about what Interlaken has to offer apart from the breathtaking mountain panorama. Different tours take you to completely different attractions and sights in the region and give you an unforgettable insight into the mountain and lake landscape in and around Interlaken.
A variety of tours for adventurers
The Free Walking Tours are free of charge and conveniently give you an ideal overview of the history of Interlaken and the region. If you want to learn something about the traditions of cheese making and the chocolate culture, the Swiss Food and Culture Tour is just the thing for you. The attractive range of offers also includes private city tours and private tours to the Jungfraujoch and other sights in the Holiday Region Interlaken. The guides will take care of the tickets and means of transport to ensure you have a relaxed, enjoyable and informative tour. Book your tour today and discover Interlaken from a totally different perspective!
Your highlights at a glance
- Free walking tour through Interlaken with a glimpse behind the scenes
- Tour with young, local guides
- Discover the history of Interlaken, the region and Switzerland
- The Swiss Food and Culture Tour includes a cheese, chocolate and milk tasting.
- Private city tours and tours to the Jungfraujoch are available
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“I really enjoyed the walking tour through Interlaken! A young local guide showed me around his hometown. His lively, motivated approach turned the tour into a particularly authentic experience.”
- Prior registration at Interlaken Walking Tours or Tourist Information Interlaken is required
- Bring your camera for some great snapshots and also a tip for the guides
- Comfortable trainers are a good idea; no flip-flops
- The minimum amount of participants for the Swiss Food and Culture Tour is four
- The tours in Interlaken last between two and three hours.