Unearth the secrets of the moorland and explore the Lombachalp nature reserve. The research set is ideal for an interesting family day out. Learn more about the little wonders of nature with your children.
Rent a research set from the Jägerstübli restaurant from June to October. The sets are free, subject to a deposit of CHF 20.00. The set contains instructions in German, a magnifying glass and some hydrochloric acid. Study the manual and spend 2-4 hours examining the moorland in great detail. Exploring the nature reserve under your own steam is sure to provide a special, individual experience.
Your highlights at a glance
- Rent a research set from the Jägerstübli restaurant or from the ranger
- Reservations recommended for research sets
- Sets are free
- Enjoying examining the Moorland
- Absorbing experience of nature for the whole family
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"I enjoyed a whole afternoon exploring the Lombachalp with my children. They were very excited to find tiny creatures in the water."
- Allow sufficient time for exploring the moorland
- Check the weather conditions in advance
- Good footwear is recommended for the Lombachalp
- Before setting out, check the alpin bus timetable