Want to discover Lake Thun or the Bernese Alps by helicopter? Book a tour with Mountainflyers, departing from Bern Airport in Belp. How about heading to the Alps for an aperitif on a glacier or a tour over Lake Thun?
Your Mountainflyers helicopter tour departs from Bern Airport in Belp. Enjoy the view on a tour over Lake Thun or to the Three Peaks of the Alps: the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. For an especially unforgettable experience, why not choose a trip to the Alps, followed by a stylish aperitif on the glacier? The helicopter lands on the Petersgrat, where you will relax with an aperitif before a magnificent high-Alpine backdrop. Discover the Bernese Oberland from the air. A helicopter tour over the Bernese Oberland with Mountainflyers is an experience unlike any other.
Your highlights at a glance
- Helicopter tour of Lake Thun departing from Bern Airport in Belp
- Helicopter tour of the Alps with aperitif on a glacier
- Helicopter tour of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau from Bern Airport in Belp
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“Our helicopter took us from Belp, along the River Aare and towards the mountains. The birds-eye view of Lake Thun and the Alps of the Bernese Oberland is truly spectacular.”
- Mountainflyers departs from Bern Airport in Belp, not far from Thun
- Book individual seats or reserve an exclusive helicopter
- Don't forget to bring your camera, sunglasses, a coat and waterproof shoes