Book a varied segway tour of Interlaken, and see the sights from your environmentally friendly electric vehicle. Ride to turquoise Lake Brienz, or combine your segway experience with paragliding or a visit to the Heubühlen Alp.
Riding a segway is great fun! Feel the rush of the wind on a varied segway tour. A professional guide will explain how the two-wheeled electric vehicle works and lead you to the best places in and around Interlaken. Whether you opt for a 90-minute, two-hour or four-hour segway trip, mobileo – Switzerland’s biggest supplier of segway tours – promises adventure-packed rides. Why not visit the Rugenbräu brewery, the Mystery Rooms or Heubühlen Alp? Combine an action-packed segway tour with paragliding or a fast jetboat ride. If you are romantically inclined, a lavish three-course picnic is perfect for you and your companion. Looking to make your company celebration, team event or party a memorable experience? Why not arrange an individual Segway course or event. Segways, e-bikes and e-scooters can be rented on request.
Your highlights at a glance
- Fascinating segway tours with a professional guide
- Cruise through Interlaken on an environmentally friendly segway
- Rent a segway, e-scooter or e-bike
- Individual segway courses and events on request
- Biggest segway tour operator in Switzerland
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"Cruising around Interlaken on a segway is incredibly good fun. During the ride I enjoyed views of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau as well as turquoise Lake Brienz."
- Minimum age for a segway tour is 16 years, or 14 with a category M driving licence (moped)
- Helmets must be worn
- Reserve your segway tour in advance; some tours only take place on request
- Segway tours last from 90 minutes to 4 hours
- At least two persons required for tours