Enjoy memorable days of winter sports with panoramic views of an imposing landscape of lakes and mountains. The compact and charming skiing area of Sigriswil-Schwanden promises a natural wintry idyll of excellent pistes offering variable descents. Two T-bar lifts and one button lift promise great skiing for people of all ages.
In the small, family-friendly winter sports area of Sigriswil-Schwanden, you can enjoy great slopes together with wonderfully panoramic views of deep blue Lake Thun and the majestic mountain backdrop. Traverse the varied pistes on skis or a snowboard while admiring the wonderfully snowy landscape that surrounds you. Slopes are classified according to degree of difficulty to guarantee enjoyable experiences for beginners and advanced winter sports enthusiasts. The "Schwanden" and «Wilerallmi Sigriswil» ski lifts and the small «Allmendschwand» button lift open up the accessible skiing area. At the base station for the training lift, there is a separate sledging run and snow carousel. After performing sunny descents with panoramic views, relax in a cosy restaurant and fortify yourself with a good meal. Would you like your children to having skiing or snowboarding lessons? Your family will be in the best of hands. The local winter sports school offers courses for all abilities. Free parking is available at the base station. Easy access by car or bus.
Your highlights at a glance
- Two T-bar lifts and one button lift
- Approximately 20 km of well prepared, variable slopes
- Stunning views across Lake Thun and the mountain landscape
- Welcoming bistros serve refreshments at the base stations
- Professional ski/winter sports school
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"With the sun in my face and with breathtaking views of Lake Thun and the mountains, I traversed my way down the superb slopes while my children had fun at the ski school."
- Skiing area open from December to the end of the season (depending on snow volume)
- Wear winter sports clothes and bring skiing and snowboarding equipment
- Helmets are always advisable when engaging in winter sports
- If needed, book early for skiing or snowboarding lessons at the Schwanden winter sports school
- Accessible by various means