Discover your favourite winter sport. Learn how to ski or snowboard in the delightfully small Hohwald ski resort. Experienced snow sports instructors from the Skiing School of Beatenberg will teach you the essentials. The family atmosphere promises snow-fun for young and old alike.
The Swiss Skiing School of Beatenberg offers one week courses or private lessons in a wide selection of winter sports. Discover their family friendly, great value offers. The training area is located in the small yet excellent Hohwald family ski resort. Snow sports instructors will put their energy, heart and soul into teaching you everything you need to know for the winter activity of your choice. Learn how to ski or snowboard, improve your technique on telemark skis or discover amazing cross-country skiing. The experienced instructors will provide tips and tricks for your first experience on the carefully prepared pistes. Easy descents and a family atmosphere guarantee snow fun for young and old alike. Right beside the Hohwald t-bar ski-lift base station you’ll find a children's winter paradise with two small button lifts, a playground and a toboggan run.
Your highlights at a glance
- Learn to ski and snowboard in a stunning setting
- Experienced and motivated snow sports instructors
- Small, excellent ski resort with four carefully-prepared natural snow pistes
- Reserve a cross-country skiing taster course
- Book a guided snowshoeing tour
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“The Skiing School of Beatenberg has an amazing warm, family atmosphere. My children felt very comfortable during the ski lessons and made rapid progress."
- Snow sports lessons available from mid-December to mid-March
- Enquire about the courses on offer
- Private lessons and group offers by appointment
- Bring your own winter sports equipment or enquire about rentals in advance
- Wear winter sports gear and a helmet