Spiez Funpark offers a wide selection of play and games for children, from toddlers to 16-year-olds. Your little ones can let off steam as they climb, jump and navigate across these varied and well-designed play areas. Crave hunger pangs and slake your thirst in the self-service restaurant.
In the BEO Center at the Spiez motorway exit you’ll find a 2000 m2 play paradise packed with a wide range of activities. Spiez Funpark is ideal for children of toddling age right up to 16 years. There’s plenty of fun for all age ranges. Children will love playing, climbing, navigating and coordinating their way through the Funpark’s amazing play areas. They’ll make new friends in the large indoor playground and discover with them the varied, well-designed and age-appropriate play areas. Older children can let off steam with cool ball games or as they navigate the maze, play air hockey or scale the climbing wall, while little ones will enjoy the toddler's area. And to replenish energy stores, try the delicious snacks in the cosy self-service restaurant.
Your highlights at a glance
- 2000 m2 play area
- Varied and well-designed play areas for every age group
- Self-service restaurant to replenish energy stores during and after play
- Free entrance for accompanying adults
- Play paradise with plenty of natural daylight
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip “My kids climbed up the climbing wall and loved playing in the colourful ball pool. Spiez Funpark is a great family outing in bad weather.”
- Opening times vary, especially in fine weather
- Perfect for children from toddling age to 16 years
- Play area can be hired for private events outside standard opening hours