The lido, which lies directly on Lake Thun, is located in the middle of Europe’s most beautiful bay. Guaranteed bathing fun, either in the lake or the heated swimming pool. Enjoy the longest water slide in the Bernese Oberland.
The Spiez Lido, with its lakeside lawn and sun loungers, offers you the opportunity to relax and enjoy a wonderful view of Spiez Bay, the castle and the surrounding mountains. Would you rather swim in the refreshing waters of Lake Thun or in the heated swimming pool? Take your pick. Jump from a 3 m or 1 m high diving board or speed down the longest water slide in the Bernese Oberland (86 m). Guests of a more athletic disposition can avail themselves of beach volleyball courts, table tennis tables, a basketball basket, a football pitch and a 50 m swimming pool with eight lanes. There is also a pool for non-swimmers and a restaurant with a terrace. The lido is open daily from May to September.
Your highlights at a glance
- Lakeside lido with access to Lake Thun
- Longest water slide in the Bernese Oberland
- Heated swimming pools
- Swimwear, deckchair and beach parasol hire
- Play table tennis, football, basketball or beach volleyball
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"I swim a few lengths in the heated pool while my children let off steam by whizzing down the water slide."
- Protect yourself from the sun
- Bring money for the entrance fee: Adults: CHF 6.60, Children: CHF 3.30, Apprentices: CHF 5.50
- Please note the seasonal opening hours from May to September