Planning a day of winter sport on the Wiriehorn? Whether skiing or snowboarding, dashing down the mountain on a sledge or exploring the snowy winter landscape on snowshoes, at Stucki Sport next to the Wiriehornbahnen base station, you’ll find all the equipment you need.
Kick off your snowy adventure at the Diemtigtal Nature Park. At Stucki Sport, you’ll find all the right equipment for your favourite winter sport. Nordic and cross-country skis, snowboards, helmets, sledges and snowshoes are all available for hire. The Stucki Sport hire service can be found next to the Wiriehornbahnen base station, convenient for even the most impromptu visits to this winter paradise! Wrap up in warm winter clothes, take a day pack if needed and hire the appropriate equipment from Stucki Sport. Thanks to the shop’s professional advisers, you’ll be ready to hit the slopes in no time. The chair lift takes you straight to the Nüegg summit station, where you can carve down the piste on skis, dash into the valley on a sledge or snowshoe through the pristine winter landscape.
Your highlights at a glance
- Hire skis, snowboards, sledges, snowshoes
- They can be hired next to the Wiriehornbahnen base station
- Professional advice and high-quality equipment
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“In minutes, I was decked out with snowshoes and snowshoe poles. After the thrilling ascent with the chair lift, I began my snowshoe hike. The idyllic winter scenery on the Wiriehorn is sublime.”
- Please make a note of Stucki Sport’s opening hours
- During the Wiriehornbahnen winter season hire is available daily
- If you are unsure about snow conditions, we recommend that you phone for operating data and piste information
- Wear winter sportswear and appropriate, sturdy shoes
- Take a day pack, picnic and sun cream if needed