Together with your friends or family, discover idyllic riverbanks and picturesque bays from the waters of the lake. Stand-up paddleboarding on Lake Thun or Lake Brienz is fun for young and old alike. SUP fit&fun instructs and accompanies you on the water and lets you discover the combination of movement and the fascination of water. The extensive selection of hireable stand-up paddleboards means that there is something for everyone.
Lakes Thun and Brienz offer you a variety of activities in and on the water. Glide over the water on a stand-up paddleboard and enjoy the panoramic view of the Bernese Alps. At SUP fit&fun you can hire high-quality stand-up paddleboards and benefit from the attractive range of courses. Attend a beginner’s course, book a course for your children or sign up for a technical course that teaches you to professional paddleboarding techniques. The regular morning paddleboarding sessions are an absolute highlight. Experience nature awakening around you from your stand-up paddleboard. A wide range of activities await you on the glistening waters of Lakes Thun and Brienz. Discover your passion for being active on the water with SUP fit&fun.
Your highlights at a glance
- Extensive selection of stand-up paddleboards for hire
- Wide range of courses available
- Locations in Thun and Interlaken
- No previous experience necessary; the ability to swim is an advantage
- Experience an SUP event with your team
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip “It’s early in the morning and the first rays of the sun reflect off the surface of Lake Thun. Dawn is breaking as I quietly paddle towards the sunrise. After an hour on the water, I return to the land feeling full of life
- Bring your swimsuit
- Depending on the weather, it is advisable to bring warm clothing
- Sunscreen and headgear such as a sun hat to protect your skin
- Valuables should be left on shore