Full steam ahead! Hire the iconic swan-shaped pedal boat in Spiez Bay and glide across the deep blue waters of Lake Thun. Admire the imposing alpine panorama and enjoy the refreshing breeze as you pedal.
Discover Lake Thun on a swan-themed pedalo. Nothing could be more enjoyable than floating across the glittering waters of Lake Thun under a bright blue sky, pedalling hard when you feel like it or cooling off by taking a refreshing dip in the lake’s cool water? Travel across the lake under your own steam with the gentle waves of Spiez Bay lapping against your pedalo. The breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains will ensure that your trip on the water is an unforgettable experience. Exercise your legs while enjoying the warming rays of the sun. The white swan is three meters in length and bears the sonorous name “Swana”. The pedal boat is available for hire at the Beach Arena in Spiez from April to October and can carry a maximum of three adults. An hour of fun on the pedalo costs CHF 30; you can also hire it for a half-day excursion for CHF 70. Further information can be obtained from the Info-Point in Spiez Bay.
Your highlights at a glance
- Glide over the deep blue waters of Lake Thun in the stylish swan-shaped pedalo
- Enjoy the sun’s rays and a refreshing lake breeze
- Marvel at the breathtaking alpine panorama
- Enjoy a refreshing dip in the lake’s cool waters
- Improve your fitness and strengthen your calf muscles 😊
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"The trip on the swan pedalo was a real highlight for my family. My children loved the big white “Swana”. We had a lovely time together on Lake Thun."
- Available to hire from the Info-Point in Spiez Bay from April to October
- Capacity: maximum of three adults/two adults and one child/one adult and three children
- Hire period: 30 minutes to four hours (1/2 day)
- Prices as indicated at the Info-Point