Escape your everyday life and experience adventure. Experience moments of adventure in the majestic mountains in the company of professional mountain guides. Go beyond your comfort zone. There’s something for every season. We also offer educational avalanche courses that teach you how to remain safe in the snow-covered mountains.
You will be picked up at the railway station or at your accommodation and your adventure will begin! The highly trained Swiss Alpine Guides team supports and accompanies you throughout the entire trip. Experience the imposing mountain landscape surrounding the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains. In summer you can scale the rock face or cross the suspension bridge and climb the “Via Ferrata”. You can also opt to take part in spectacular experiences such as glacier hikes and rock climbing. In winter, you can choose between the adrenaline rush of heli-skiing or romantic snowshoe tours in magnificent winter landscapes. Want to find out more about snow and ice? In winter we regularly offer a variety of courses on topics such as avalanches to ensure your safety on the snow-covered mountains.
Your highlights at a glance
- Truly unique mountain tours in the environs of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- Professional support during all excursions
- Some courses are suitable for those with little previous experience
- The necessary equipment will be provided
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“The enthusiasm with which Hano explained the mountain world around us was infectious. I went beyond my comfort zone and had an unforgettable day on the glacier. The professional support was another major plus point.”
- Tours bookable all year round
- Ensure that you bring food and, in particular, drinks for your trip
- Recommended for people who are in good health and have a good level of fitness
- Dress appropriately for the activity you will be undertaking