How about a tour around the peak, over Lakes Thun and Brienz or a landing in the icy realm of the glaciers? Fly from the heliport at Gsteigwiler-Interlaken for the Eiger’s imposing north face or the wonderful lakes of the Bernese Oberland. If you’re feeling brave, you can skydive from the helicopter too.
Top off your visit to the Holiday Region Interlaken with a helicopter tour. In next to no time, the heliport of Gsteigwiler near Interlaken will have you off the ground. You can choose from a tour over the lakes or a trip to the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site of Jungfrau-Altesch and the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. From the air, you’ll get an entirely new perspective of the imposing mountains and glaciers. In addition to transport flights and drone flights, Swiss Helicopter also offers skydiving with an experienced tandem instructor.
A varied offer for winter
By helicopter, you can reach the Bernese Oberland’s powdered slopes and glaciers in no time. In winter, a flying tour offers a wonderful vista of the region’s snow-covered Alps. For an even more enchanting winter experience, why not try heliskiing? Take the helicopter to the Petersgrat or the Ebnefluh and speed down the pristine powdered slopes and into the valley.
Your highlights at a glance
- Flying tours over the lakes of the Bernese Oberland, to the Eiger’s north face or the Matterhorn
- Heliskiing from the Ebnefluh or the Petersgrat with an experienced mountain guide
- Skydiving over Interlaken or in front of the Eiger’s north face
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip “The helicopter had me up in the air faster than any other aircraft. The flight along the Eiger's north face was a spectacular, unforgettable experience.”
- Tours only take place in good weather
- Heliskiing is only available during the winter season and in good weather
- 3-person minimum per flight