Some extravagantly lit runways and a variety of ice rinks await you on the Höhenmatte in the centre of Interlaken. Whether you fancy a game of curling or a round of mulled wine or punch, Top of Europe ICE MAGIC is a winter experience that has it all.
A first-class skating experience right in the heart of Interlaken. Bring your own skates or hire a pair at the venue. Put on your skates on in the changing room and place your valuables in a locker and then you're ready to go. Skate from the main ice rink along magically lit runways to various practice rinks and take a souvenir photo at the Photopoint.
Happy children’s smiles
The Top of Europe ICE MAGIC offers the very best in entertainment for your children. On the children’s ice rink, which is open daily until 15.30h, skating aids are available for first-timers on the ice. Bring a helmet so the children are better protected on the ice. Would you like to play a game of ice hockey? The soft hockey rink is particularly popular with families. Need to take a breather? Relax and warm up in the Winter Lounge or the heated Lounge Tent.
Curling combined with dinner at the Swiss Chalet Restaurant
Fancy a game of curling with your work colleagues or friends? From 16.00h you can reserve one or more lanes for a game of curling. Ideally, a team of four players competes against another four in the same lane. The two teams try to slide their stones closer to the target than their opponents. You don’t need any previous experience to play the game. Curling is fun and encourages team spirit. Why not follow your sporting exertions with an all-you-can-eat raclette, a cheese-topped rösti or a delicious cheese fondue in the Swiss Chalet Restaurant? The cosy wooden chalet exudes conviviality and charm.
Your highlights at a glance
- Stunningly lit runways
- Curling from 16.00h onwards
- Main ice rink, three practice rinks, soft hockey rink and children’s rink until 15.30h
- Winter Lounge with food stands, musical entertainment and heated Lounge Tent
- Welcoming Swiss Chalet Restaurant
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"Walking from the Suldtal towards the Morgenberghorn, I saw the Pochtenfall for the first time. I stopped to capture the beautiful waterfall with my camera."
- Check the opening hours and enquire about the entertainment programme
- Reserve a curling lane and a table at the Swiss Chalet Restaurant in advance
- Dress warmly, bring your skates or hire a pair at the venue
- For their protection, bring a helmet for your children
- Bring your guest pass, Coop Supercard, PZI parking ticket, Interlaken local resident’s card or Jungfrau Railway ski pass with you to secure a discount