Enjoy a one-day trip through Switzerland’s famed Alpine passes. Cross the four passes of Grimsel, Nufenen, Gotthard and Susten or the three passes of Susten, Furka and Grimsel. Sit back in comfort and enjoy an incomparable pass trip with PostBus. On the way, you’ll be treated to beautiful nature and awe-inspiring views.
Sit back and relax! Explore the Swiss Alps on the panoramic Königsroute and discover impressive natural landscapes. The one-day circular trip starts in Meiringen and passes through three or four unique Swiss Alpine passes. In just one day, you’ll pass through three passes – the Susten, Furka and Grimsel – or even four, the Grimsel, Nufenen, Gotthard and Susten. This spectacular PostBus journey takes you past impressive mountain backdrops, through deep valleys and rustic villages and to breathtaking viewpoints. On the way, you’ll climb 10'366 m and cross four cantons. Experience the unique feeling of driving and the incomparable panorama on the roads through the passes. After some unforgettable experiences and impressions, the bus will take you back to where you started. The nearest pick-up and departure point is Meiringen, which is just 30 minutes from Interlaken by public transport or car. Discover the charming range of accommodation on offer in the Holiday Region Interlaken and end an eventful day’s travel in a cosy hotel or B&B.
Your highlights at a glance
- 3 passes in one day – the Susten, Furka and Grimsel
- 4 passes in one day – the Grimsel, Nufenen, Gotthard and Susten
- Breathtaking view and fantastic natural landscapes
- Hear exciting stories and tips from your PostBus driver
- Charming range of accommodation in the Interlaken holiday region
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“I found the varied landscape of the Swiss Alps really fascinating. Our driver knew the road like the back of his hand and regaled us with all manner of surprising and interesting facts about the Alpine passes.”
- Check the timetable for departure times and ticket offices
- Free journey for adults with Swiss Travel Pass
- Buy your ticket from the Interlaken tourist information office (includes seat reservation)
- Cycles can travel by prior arrangement (excludes e-bikes)
- Registration required for groups of more than 10