Enjoy the breathtaking bird’s eye view high above Interlaken while you float in the wind. Admire the view of Lakes Brienz and Thun as well as the surrounding mountains during your tandem flight with a professional paraglider pilot. You can book your tandem flight with Twin Paragliding, one of the local enterprises in Interlaken providing paragliding adventures.
Interlaken has perfect flight conditions for paragliding and also possesses breathtaking scenery. Tandem paragliding flights are available in spring, summer, autumn or winter – each season offers a different and equally unforgettable flying experience. During your flight over Interlaken, admire the views of the famous Three Peaks – the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau – as well as Lake Brienz and Lake Thun. The bus will bring you to the take-off site in Amisbühl, Beatenberg in about 20 minutes.Take off and float high above Interlaken during your 10-20-minute flight, followed by a safe landing in the Höhematte Park in the centre of Interlaken with your professional paraglider pilot.
Your highlights at a glance
- Enjoy a paragliding flight and see the Holiday Region Interlaken from the air
- Interlaken has perfect flight conditions all year around
- Fly with a professional paraglider pilot
- Pickup service from Interlaken to the take-off site in Beatenberg included
- Photos and videos of your paragliding flight are available for purchase
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip“Taking off on the paraglider was a fantastic feeling. I particularly enjoyed the view of Lake Thun glistening in the sun.”
- The maximum weight for a tandem paraglider flight is 100 kg
- The minimum age for paragliding flights is six
- No previous experience of tandem paragliding is required