Explore water through play and discover its natural dynamics. The Gwunderwasser water playground has plenty to interest both children and adults. Hire a water studies rucksack at the tourist office in Diemtigtal Nature Park to take a closer look at the water.
The Gwunderwasser water playground in Tiermatti, Schwenden offers children exciting experiences. There is a play area for splashing around and an experimental area with water play equipment where children can explore natural water dynamics. Would you like to take a closer look at the water? If so, hire a water studies rucksack at the tourist office in Diemtigtal Nature Park for CHF 20.00. There are also guided discovery packages for school classes, which are accompanied by an experienced expert. A nature study hut with teaching resources is also available. Relax on comfortable wooden loungers or take a break at a table with a bench or the open-air barbecue.
Your highlights at a glance
- Play and experimentation area with water play equipment
- Discover natural water dynamics
- Hire a water studies rucksack, which includes a magnifying beaker
- If you’d like to take a break, open-air barbecues and tables with benches are available
- Guided discovery packages for school classes
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"We spent an enjoyable afternoon in the water playground in the Diemtigtal valley. My children learned a lot about water through play."
- Bring swimsuits and a change of clothing for your children with you
- Check departure times if you are planning to come by PostBus.
- Bring CHF 20 in cash to hire a water studies rucksack
- Watch the children playing in and with the water