On a wildlife watching excursion, you learn all about the wildlife around Habkern from an expert guide. This guided tour invites you to see stags, does, chamois and ibex in their natural environment.
Guided wildlife watching tours can be booked on enquiry from 1st May to 15th October. Accompanied by an expert guide, you make your way to an observation hut equipped with binoculars. From here you can observe stags, does, chamois, ibex and other local animals. The best observation times are one hour before sunrise and one hour after sunset. Wildlife watching is an interesting excursion for groups in particular.
Your highlights at a glance
- Observe stags, does and chamois in their natural habitat
- Learn more about the fauna around Habkern
- Book a group tour
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
Personal tip"As dawn was breaking we set out for the observation hut. Through the binoculars, I was transfixed by the sight of a majestic stag stepping through the high grass."
- Bring clothes suitable for the weather conditions
- Take a camera to capture the experience
- This offer can only be booked on enquiry