Turismo de Beatenberg
The Beatenberg Tourism Association as it stands today was founded in 1888 as the Beatenberg Spa and Tourism Association.
In accordance with the Statutes the Association’s purpose is to promote tourism.
Its activities include in particular:
- Running a tourist office
- Participating in a tourism-oriented local policy that takes account of the municipality’s long-term development
- Conducting purposeful marketing both in Switzerland and abroad in accordance with the service agreements reached with its partners
- Promoting cultural, folklore, social and sporting life
- Running tourism facilities and participating therein
- Safeguarding the interests of tourism on all public issues and speaking out against measures and/or developments of any kind likely to prove detrimental to tourism
- Promoting an awareness of tourism
- Dealing with suggestions, tips and complaints relating to tourism
- Nurturing relations with local authorities, hotel and restaurant establishments, service providers, travel organisations of all kinds, and private individuals