An electric scooter offers a quick and easy way to discover the beauty of Interlaken
Culture TourWith an e-scooter, you can expand your horizons in comfort. This guided three-hour tour takes you to the various castles around Interlaken. Then you go up to the Heimwehfluh on the funicular railway. After a light snack, the toboggan run whisks you back down to Interlaken.
Action TourCombine all the fun of an e-scooter with action-packed experiences. Your guide will take you on a guided tour across Interlaken. Then you enjoy a relaxing boat trip over Lake Thun to Spiez, where on the jetty you’ll be met by a professional tandem jump instructor. After a short briefing, you take the plane for your skydive.
Individual TourIf you’d prefer to explore the region alone, you can rent an e-scooter from the rental station in Unterseen and discover Interlaken and the surrounding area environmentally at your own pace.
Your highlights at a glance
- Discover Interlaken by e-scooter
- Choose from guided or individual tours
- Fun and action for families and friends
- Combo offers with Skydive Switzerland
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way
- Minimum age 14 years with Category M driving licence (moped), over 16 no licence required
- Guided tours for 3 to a maximum of 10 people
- Reservation in advance is recommended for groups of 6 or more
- You can rent an e-scooter for as little as CHF 9.00
- The guided tours are available in German and English
Bus stop available
for individual guests
Handicapped accessible WC