Bike Shuttle to the Rabenfluh Trail
Special STI bus from Thun to Goldiwil for mountain bikers
The Bike Shuttle from STI Bus AG operates independently of normal bus routes and is exclusively for mountain bikers. The transport from Thun to Goldiwil, start point of the Rabenfluh Trail, is provided in partnership with the Bikepark Thunersee club. The customised route operates on weekends. Take advantage of some «uplift» to refine your technique with even more descents.
The Bike Shuttle runs to a timetable from Thun Berntorplatz (old cattle market) to Goldiwil (Wendeplatz) and further to Heiligenschwendi, Alpenblick. The bus is equipped with a special trailer for bicycles, and only runs when the bike trail is open and accessible. Therefore, you should check the latest timetable on the website at least two hours before setting off.
Your highlights at a glance
- Bike Shuttle from Thun via Goldiwil to Heiligenschwendi – fast and direct
- Enjoy more descents of the biking trail
- Save your energy, improve your skills
- Shuttle bus is for bikers only
- Special trailer for carrying bicycles
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way:
- The Shuttle operates independently of normal bus routes on weekends. Check the timetable and ticketing information
- Single tickets only from the driver, payable in cash A larger selection of tickets is available online
- Shuttle only runs when the biking trail is open and accessible Check the website two hours before travelling
- Special trips for groups available subject to prior reservation
- The Rabenfluh Trail is classified red and is not suitable for beginners
"The Rabenfluh Shuttle is a great asset to the biking community. Every Sunday afternoon, I can meet up with like-minded individuals and we can push ourselves even harder on the demanding trail."
The shuttle runs on Saturday & Sunday 10.15 – 16.15 h.
Only with snow-free and dry conditions, decisive at least two hours before execution.
- for Groups
- for Class
- for individual guests
- for Children of the age of 10 upwards