Bistro Blue Turtle on Lake Thun
Savour the summery mood with music on the banks of the lake
For a balmy summer evening, visit the charming Bistro Blue Turtle in Faulensee. Gaze across Lake Thun to the Niederhorn over a refreshing drink, snack or tasty ice-cream. Why not take a refreshing dip in the lake or an adventure-packed canoe tour? You can rent a canoe or stand-up paddle from the Bistro Blue Turtle. Music fan? Concerts and salsa events take place right on the banks of the lake from June to August. Visit this idyllic spot to enjoy stunning sunsets over Lake Thun.
Your highlights at a glance
- Charming, idyllically situated bistro in Faulensee
- Rent a canoe or stand-up paddle
- Atmospheric concerts on Lake Thun
- Dance the salsa on the banks of the lake
- Rental of Gruppenhaus club house
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Check the schedule of concerts and events
- Check the opening times between April and September (updated daily)
- Book the Gruppenhaus club house early
"I love treating myself to a refreshing drink at the Bistro Blue Turtle as the summer sun goes down. I can heartily recommend the outstanding concerts right by Lake Thun."
- for Groups
- Barrier-free access