Explore the shores of Lake Thun from its glistening waters
Bootswerft Wilke is renowned for constructing sailing boats used by Olympic and World champions Bootswerft Wilke is situated directly on the shore of the lake in Leissigen and hires out canoes, sit-on-top canoes and stand-up paddleboards.
Enjoy a trip in a canoe and paddle to Faulensee either on your own or with your friends or family. On the way, why not take a break at the lido or the Blue Turtle in Faulensee and treat yourself to a refreshing drink or ice cream. Discover the most beautiful stretches of the shoreline and picturesque bays from the water, go ashore to sunbathe or cool off with a dip in the water. Discover Lake Thun and enjoy the majestic mountain panorama while sitting in a canoe or standing on a stand-up paddleboard.
Your highlights at a glance
- Situated directly on the lakeside
- Canoe, sit-on-top canoe and stand-up paddleboard hire
- Magnificent panoramic view of the surrounding landscape and mountains
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Seasonal opening times
- Bring your swimsuit and some dry clothes
- Sunscreen and a sun hat to protect your skin
- Paddles, life jackets and watertight bags are included in the hire cost
- Scheduled passenger ferries have priority
for Children of the age of 10 upwards