Adventure tours through the Oberland Alps
Book one of Daniels Funtours Interlaken’s quad tours and explore beautiful vantage points in the Bernese Oberland with a local driver. How about a “Quad Tour Panorama”, a “Quad Tour for families”, a tour with a monster scooter or a “Swissness Quad Tour with barbecue or brunch”? The journey takes you along a forest road and an alpine path to a farm at 1500 m above sea level. Enjoy the finest mountain cheese and homemade bread at the farmhouse, which is situated on an alpine pasture. Whether you’re in a small or large group, the emphasis is on fun on this four-wheeled quad bike tour.
Quad riding in winterA winter quad tour is a fantastic experience and is available from December to April. Drive over snow-covered roads and warm yourself up with a delicious raclette or fondue. Alternatively, you can add a snowshoe hike to your winter quad tour.
Your highlights at a glance
- Quad tours are offered in winter and summer
- Drive through villages and on unpaved roads with panoramic views
- Fun, safe way to learn how to quad bike
- Refreshments and homemade dishes at a farmhouse
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Register for the Quad tour in advance online or by phone
- Bring your driving licence; you are permitted to drive a quad bike from the age of 18
- Children aged seven and over can take part as passengers
"The winter quad tour was an unforgettable adventure for me. Wrapped up warmly, we drove past snow-covered fir trees and were rewarded with a delicious fondue in imposing surroundings."
Suitable for any weather
for Children of the age of 6-10
for Children of the age of 10 upwards